1. The "receptionist" program is actually the control program.
a. The "receptionist" can change anyone's in/out status.
- Usually only managers and receptionists access the "receptionist" program.
- Yes, individuals can have both the "individual user" and
- Individuals will normally change their own in/out status.
- The Receptionist can also view just those that are "in" or view just the ones
that are "out".
- This effectively shortens the list if there are a large number of employees.
- He or she can change the program's screen colors (Professional and
Enterprise versions only).
- Double clicking on any department in the list displays only that department.
- Double click on a department again to see everyone.
- A great tool to see who is available in a particular department.
- Click TOOLS and LOGS on the menu bar of the "receptionist" program.
- The logs are a record of everyone's in/out times.
- The logs can easily be exported to Excel
- Select an individual's name from the dropdown list to see that individual's
- You can also select a date range when viewing the logs.
- We recommend that the logs be emptied several times a year as they can
accumulate very quickly !
- To empty the logs click TOOLS and EMPTY DATABASE on the menu bar.
Event Titles / Sign Out Choices
- This great feature allows you to customize the in/out status events (Lunch,
- Click TOOLS, "Sign Out Choices" (or "Event Titles"). Follow the simple prompts.